I know it’s a week late, but… if you care…
- The world will not end.
- The Holy Father will resign shortly after a consistory.
- Either Cdl. Parolin or an African will become the next pope.
- Vatican financial reform will continue to be a scandal and a joke.
- Nobody will find D.B. Cooper or his treasure.
- The readership of this website will increase by at least 500 subscribers (including email subscriptions which aren’t publicly visible).
- There will not be a ruling on Medjugorje.
- The Dominicans will overtake the Jesuits in the USA for the most entrants into the novitiate.
- Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI will survive and continue to grow in clout.
- I will not be made a monsignor.
If I get number 10 wrong, then I will get number 1 wrong too.